The IZA/DFID Programme on Growth and Labour Markets in Low-Income Countries (GLM|LIC) has opened the electronic application portal for Phase IV research proposals. Research projects can be proposed for the following research areas:
- Growth and Labour Market Outcomes
- Active Labour Market Policies, Labour Market Institutions and Labour Market Frictions
- Human Capital and Labour Productivity
- Migration and Labour Markets
- Labour Market Dimensions of Population Dynamics, Urbanisation, and the Environment
Proposals will be due on October 16, 2017.