Recognizing the importance of the IZA network as a widely valued international resource for labor economists and other stakeholders, we are pleased to announce the formation of a new IZA Network Advisory Panel:
- Joseph Altonji, Yale University
- Oriana Bandiera, London School of Economics
- Annabelle Krause-Pilatus, IZA (IZA local-team representative)
- Andrew Oswald, University of Warwick (chairing)
- Aderonke Osikominu, University of Hohenheim
- Daphné Skandalis, University of Copenhagen
The panel members cover a broad spectrum of perspectives and constituencies. They include a mix of seniority levels within the profession. The panel will discuss ways to further improve the organization of the network and where necessary offer broad advice to the Institute.